Item # STC-V211 Trailer Valet 5X Swivel Jack and Trailer Mover - Topwind - 15" Lift - 500 lbs
Trailer Valet 5X Swivel Jack and Trailer Mover - Topwind - 15" Lift - 500 lbs
Item # STC-V211
Trailer Valet Trailer Jack - STC-V211
Heavy-duty jack with integrated drive function replaces your ordinary trailer jack and takes the hassle out of hooking up and moving your trailer. Simply turn the crank that powers the drive system and direct your trailer with the steering handle.
- Trailer jack with integrated drive function lets you easily raise, lower, and move your trailer
- Drive your trailer to your hitch for fast, hassle-free hookup
- Effortlessly move your trailer into your garage or another tight spot
- The chain drive system is powered by an easy-to-use hand crank
- Drive and steer your trailer with minimal effort
- Switch between high and low gears for effortless driving - even on an incline
- Drill attachment (TVDA - sold separately) can be added to power the drive with a cordless drill
- Dual positraction wheels for easy maneuvering
- One tire freewheels when you are turning then reengages when a turn is completed
- Steering handle helps you guide unit
- Automatic brake keeps the trailer from rolling
- Chocks should still be used during storage
- Topwind hand crank makes jack easy to raise and lower
- Convenient swivel design
- Swing up to stow parallel to the tongue for travel
- Move back into an upright position for use
- Rugged steel construction with a silver powder coat and zinc-nickel plating resists rust and corrosion
- Simple installation
- Heavy-duty bracket clamps to either side of the trailer tongue
- Mounting hardware included
- Application: trailer frames up to 2-3/4" wide x 6" tall
- Lift: 15"
- Bracket height:
- 9" Retracted
- 24" Extended
- Dimensions: 28" tall x 18-1/2" wide x 12-1/2" long
- Tongue weight capacity: 500 lbs
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Gear ratios:
- High speed: 5-to-1
- Low speed: 14-to-1
- 1-year limited warranty
When the time comes to move or align your unhitched trailer, the Trailer Valet 5X is at your service. Instead of driving your vehicle to your trailer, use this heavy-duty jack to drive your trailer to your hitch. This saves you the time and frustration of having to repeatedly back up your vehicle to align the hitch ball with your trailer's coupler.
The Trailer Valet 5X also makes it easy to park or move your trailer into tight spots and to position it in a garage. And it allows you to take corners and make slight adjustments in steering while the trailer is moving. No more attempting to back the trailer in with your vehicle.
After the hookup, just flip the Trailer Valet 5X up to store it alongside your trailer frame. Then swivel it back down for use when you arrive at your destination. Simply use the jack function to raise the trailer so you can unhook it from the ball, then lower the Trailer Valet 5X to get your trailer level and into position.
How to Operate the Trailer Valet 5X
- The jack crank raises and lowers the trailer tongue.
- The hand crank powers the chain drive system and can be positioned on either side of the unit in either high or low gear.
- The steering handle allows you to navigate the trailer to exactly where you want it.
- The gears allow you to switch the hand crank to adjust for inclined and flat ground.
The Trailer Valet 5X is easy to operate. The hand-crank-powered chain drive system can be operated in either high gear or low gear, depending on the terrain. You can make operation even easier by adding a drill attachment (TVDA - sold separately), which allows you to use a cordless drill (not included) instead of the hand crank. The drive system activates the dual positraction wheels. Both wheels are engaged while the Trailer Valet 5X is moving straight - in either forward or reverse. When you need to make a turn, one of the wheels disengages and freewheels, allowing the other wheel to move the trailer. All you have to do is turn the crank that powers the drive system and direct the Trailer Valet 5X with the steering handle. When you straighten the steering handle back up, the other wheel reengages and the Trailer Valet 5X drives straight again.
The Trailer Valet 5X also includes an auto-brake function that acts as a wheel chock to keep your trailer in place. When the steering handle is raised up, the drive system is engaged. The handle automatically falls down when it is released, bringing the wheels to an immediate halt. This safety feature prevents your trailer from running away from you. The handle also locks when down, keeping your trailer level and secure for storage. Wheel chocks should still be used.
How to Install the Trailer Valet 5X
A heavy-duty bracket clamps the jack to your trailer's tongue with the included mounting hardware. Multiple holes in the bracket allow you to adjust for trailer frames up to 6 inches tall, and the bolts are long enough to accommodate frames up to 2-3/4 inches wide. Just tighten the bolts and you're ready to use the Trailer Valet 5X.
TV5X Trailer Valet 5X Trailer Mover and Swivel Jack - Topwind - 500 lbs
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
We Also Recommend
BF4457 Broce broom brake drum asm with bearings
4406r broce broom wheel cylinder right hand