Trailer Idler Hub Assembly for 3,500-lb Axles - 5 on 4-1/2 - Galvanized Item # AKIHUB-545-35-G-K
Compare to Dexter 8-248-50
AxleTek Trailer Hubs and Drums - AKIHUB-545-35-G-K
Marine-grade hub is designed for use on trailer idler axles. Fits 3,500-lb axles with #84 spindles. Inner bearing (L68149) and race, outer bearing (L44649) and race, grease seal, grease cap, and lug nuts included. Galvanized finish is rust resistant.
- Marine-grade trailer hub assembly fits idler axles
- Bearings, races, seal, grease cap, and lug nuts are included
- Sturdy iron construction
- Galvanized finish offers excellent corrosion resistance
- Ideal for use on a boat or snowmobile trailer
- QAI and CSA certified
- Application: 3,500-lb trailer axles with #84 spindles
- Compatible with standard axles from most manufacturers, including Dexter, Lippert (LCI), and AL-KO
- Wheel size: 13" to 17-1/2"
- Bolt pattern: 5 on 4-1/2"
- Wheel stud dimensions: 1/2" diameter x 1-5/16" long
- Grease cap flange diameter: 1.988"
- Weight capacity: 1,750 lbs
- Limited 1-year warranty
Bearing, Race, and Seal Information
- Bearings (included)
- Inner bearing: L68149 (1.378" inner diameter)
- Outer bearing: L44649 (1.063" inner diameter)
- Races (included)
- Inner race: L68111
- Outer race: L44610
- Grease seal (included): 58846
- Inner diameter: 1.719"
- Outer diameter: 2.565"
Determining the Bolt Pattern
The first number in the bolt pattern is the number of bolt holes. The second number denotes the diameter, in inches, of the circle on which the bolt holes sit.
On wheels with an even number of bolt holes, measure from the center of one bolt hole to the center of the hole directly across from it. (Example: 8 on 6-1/2 means 8 bolt holes with 6-1/2" from the center of one hole to the center of another on the opposite side.)
To determine the bolt-circle diameter on wheels with an odd number of bolt holes, measure from the center of any bolt hole to the point halfway between the two bolt holes directly across from the first. (Example: 5 on 4-1/2 means 5 bolt holes with 4-1/2" measured to a point halfway between the opposite bolt holes.)
Measuring the distance (D) from the center of one bolt hole on the wheel to the center of a bolt hole right next to it can also help to determine the bolt pattern.
- If D = 2-5/8", then the bolt pattern is 5 on 4-1/2"
- If D = 2-3/4", then the bolt pattern is 5 on 4-3/4"
- If D = 3", then the bolt pattern is 5 on 5"
- If D = 3-1/4", then the bolt pattern is 5 on 5-1/2"
H-545-97 AxleTek Trailer Idler Hub Assembly for 3.5K Axle with Hardware - 5 on 4-1/2 - Galvanized
Compare to Dexter 8-248-50
We Also Recommend
BF4457 Broce broom brake drum asm with bearings
4406r broce broom wheel cylinder right hand